Saturday, January 29, 2011
pain in the.
My frigging back is killing me. The lower half of it to be exact. I think I might've slept on it wrong. Or it's possible its from this guy in my unit who decided he wanted to wrestle me last night. He's twice my size. he's like 6'2 and at least 210 lbs. Big guy. He also decided he wanted to lay naked in my bed and rub some of my personal items on himself i.e. my pillow and Walter. So I obviously removed my sheets, Walter, blanket, and pillow so I can clean them today. All I wanted to do was go to sleep, and I walk into my room to find him lying there. Why can't I just be left alone? I don't get it. I guess there's something fun about terrorizing me. Ugh. My siblings were never this bad. So I instead, I slept on a bare bed with my sleeping bag, using another sleeping bag as my pillow. Maybe that was the problem. I didn't feel like going to sleep angry, but I was tired. Either way, I ended up trying to fall asleep for about 2 hours instead because I was mad. *Sigh* I wish I could just be left alone. I thought we were supposed to be professionals here. I also understand the need to amuse and entertain, but you don't do those kinds of things to someone's personal items. It's like living in a damn frat hout, but worse, because I can't really leave. T-Minus 65 days. I've also gotten all the way to Season 7 of House. Well I just finished Season 6, so I'll be starting Season 7 soon. My external hard drive basically seems dead, I'm going to try and salvage it. Meh. It's also raining here. Pouring right now. Lovely weather. I miss home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment