I've been battling some issues for awhile, basically since I've graduated high school and moved to Moscow. The main issue being my weight. My weight has yo-yo(ed) since then. I gained about 20 pounds in Moscow and kept it. When I moved home and then went to Basic Training I lost 15 of it and turned the rest to muscle. After that, I came home for two weeks for the holiday season and then returned to Ft Knox. Three weeks later I was in Georgia, and by the time I left Georgia in June I had gained the 20 lbs back. Now, I'm in Iraq and still struggling to lose the weight and keep it off. Since being here I've heard negative things concerning my weight and my lack of motivation to hit the gym. Since being here I've gone to the gym at least 10 times. I think. Who knows. I'm just so fed up and tired of hearing that I'm chubby. I don't feel chubby (most days) and don't think I look heavy, but apparently that doesn't matter to my leadership. So I've been hitting the gym and trying to eat healthier. It's not easy. Ugh. I kind of hate the gym. I miss doing Track/Field and Soccer. Keeping a steady weight was so much easier in high school. FML. My main issue with this is watching what I eat, portion control. I just get so hungry sometimes! I'm not sure I want to be skinny if I have to sacrifice eating, if i have to feel hungry all the time! UGH. So yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment