I want someone to fight for me.
I need to know that you care. If you don't know how to show it, either find a way, or something. How can anyone be expected to believe something they can't feel? It probably has something to do with faith, but that's something I lack. I know that I'm a decent guy, I've got my issues for sure, but I'm still one hell of a find. I won't sit back and be a second choice, I want to be the only choice. I'm not going to be anyone's half boyfriend. I care for you a great deal, but not enough to sacrifice myself, my feelings, or my own personal value. You're a great guy, and I want to be with you. I don't know how many times I need to say it. You're beautiful, and it's always been more than skin deep. Sometimes I wish we could go back to the days when you somehow made time for me and we Skyped for hours. I miss our hours of talking, just looking at each other. It makes me sad on the inside. I miss you. You've said that if it's meant to be, then it will be. But it can only be if we both want it to be. It's hard to understand when you're passive aggressive with me. I'd rather you come right off and say what you mean instead of trying to ease the band aid off. Be blunt. I can handle it. Please.
P.S.
This started out as a regular blog, but then kind of morphed more into a letter.
1 comment:
Believe what people [guys] do, not what they say. That phrase has helpe me weed out so many nobody's that I used to think were everything.
You are incredible and you deserve the absolute best my friend. Don't settle for less. XO
Post a Comment