Thursday, May 5, 2011

i cant think of anything witty.

So I don't know why, but lately I've just felt super isolated and lonely. I don't know if it's the whole drama that went down with Jason or what, but I've just felt bummed out on the inside. I mean I still find things funny and all, but I'm just kinda lagging on the inside. It's rough. I feel like there's no one to talk to. I've resorted to talking to strangers online, but that's deadpanned and led to no-where. I just don't understand what's going on. Blah. It's starting to become spring time and everyone will be pairing off like they always do this time of year. Except moi. Again. No pity party here ladies and gentlemen, just stating the fact. I'm trying to live it up in the single life, but it's difficult to not be seen as a "skanky" person. I'm not at my wits end just yet, but I feel close. Like giving up. Not with life or anything silly, but with the whole scheme of trying to find the perfect person. My most recent post previous to this compared with this one probably makes it seem like I'm crazy and bi-polar. But I probably shouldn't go making assumptions for other people.. Yah yah yah.

2 comments:

Linda said...

if it makes you feel better,I also feel isolated and lonely. I have dated some but it seems as though most people are happy being single. Not me. Love you!!

lovely william said...

I love you too Linda!!!! I miss you :-) Everytime I watch Elf I think of my time out at your house with Jen, Homie, Summer, and you making Christmas decorations!!!