Friday, May 20, 2011

housewife

I had a really important thought that I wanted to capture in time, but then I lost it!!! GAH. So I'm writing this in hopes that I'll remember. OH! Just got it. Bahahhaa.

I've decided that I'd really like to mean my potential lover/significant other/whatever word I decide to call them, in person first, rather than on the internet. Hope I'm making sense with this. I just feel like it'd be more established and real if we were to meet, for example, in line for the bathroom at a bar or something, instead of a website used for hook ups or the such. But honestly, I suppose it doesn't matter. Or maybe through a blind or group date. Something where we can honestly judge if we'd have any chemistry or something. If we can even get along or mingle....I took a break to write the rest of this blog, and now I've come back to finish this thought out entirely, hopefully so it'll make sense, if it hasn't already. I feel like there's a stigma towards people who meet and network solely internet based, or through apps like Grindr or something. Like, if we were to meet publicly at some event or something, we'd at least have something in common, something that we share and bond over, to break the ice and what-not. Also, when introducing this partner to family/friends, it'd be less awkward to say you met them at the grocery store in line or something instead of off Facebook/Myspace/A4A/MH/etc. Thoughts?

I recently watched "A Lot Like Love". Adore. Loved it to pieces. Something like that maybe. Where I have a chance meeting with someone, then just keep running into them later in life. Or something like "Rebound" with Catherine Zeta Jones. Who knows? Maybe I'll get back together with an ex, someone who was great but the "timing" just wasn't right. That's highly unlikely at this point, but maybe. There are still some exes that I'm friends with.

Also, is it weird to think that I could really date and mesh well with celebrities? Haha. Maybe its a type of "delusions of grandeur", but for some reason I think I could really get along well with some celebrities, and we could even date. But I'm not crazy enough to go and stalk them or something psycho like that. Just a thought.

No comments: