Monday, April 4, 2011

sooooooooooo

I'm so exhausted. Why? I don't have the faintest idea. I have finally sat down after trying to get all my personal effects in order for when I head home on R&R. I think I packed everything I need, or at least have it ready to go. I can't pack my pillow, blanket, or Walter just yet since I'll be sleeping after I finish this. BUT other than those things, I'm packed. I'm debating whether or not I should do a load of laundry before I leave or if I should just leave my laundry bag in my room. It's not like it's going to smell bad or anything, and I'd just throw the clothes in the closet I have here after I finished washing them. Or I'd be inclined to pack some of those clothes too. Which I certainly do NOT need to do. Anyway, what's new in Slempy's life.

1. I'm going home very very VERY soon. (not soon enough).
2. I'll have like 5 days of traveling before I actually get back to the states. FML.
3. I'm still kinda fat. Trying to make sure I eat quasi healthy and work out is hard to do because I lack the motivation to work out after I get off work, all I wanna do is lounge and relax. Working out before work almost seems painful because that's time I could be sleeping. Which conveniently is something I love to do. :-) As for eating healthy, it doesn't help when the majority of the food that we get here is very fatty based, and by no means healthy. Ugh. Once I'm home it'll be a lot easier to control my diet. But don't get it twisted, you know I'm gonna get myself some damn pizza, burritos, lasagna, etc. I just love those foods too much. But as long as I'm working off calories enough to counteract the super fatty food, I should be okay. Blah. We'll see.

So that's the dealio and update kids!!! I hope everyone else is doing splendid. :-) Much love. <3

2 comments:

Linda said...

Love you and miss you!! Please give Megan the biggest hug in the world for me.

lovely william said...

I'll be sure to give her a hug when I see her Linda!!! :-) I love and miss you too!!!!