Thursday, March 10, 2011

glitter in the air

It's been awhile since the last post. BUT I'm still going strong. I'm actually really proud of myself for keeping with my blog so steadily. ^_^ One thing I'm not proud of though is my French. I've been seriously slacking with it. I'm not sure why exactly. It feels really difficult, and I don't mean just the language itself, the amount of effort and patience that it takes just to open the stupid program. UGH! Also, I can only do it when connected to the internet. Which is often, but still. I guess I'm just making excuses. I'll do better. I'm not just saying it either, I will.

So I found out that I'm 10 lbs overweight by Army standards AND I failed my diagnostic Physical Fitness Test. This means that I've been working my butt of doing remedial Physical Training (PT) so that I can make sure to pass my PT Test in June. I know, I have 3 months. But I guess I'll be given another diagnostic PT test just to make sure that I can pass the one I have in June. Blah. Whatever. I failed by 13 sit ups. It's silly. But failure is failure. I did 43 push ups and ran 2 miles in 14:25. That's something to be proud of I guess. I'm pretty sure I could definitely done better on the run though. I think I'm going to go do some push ups and sit ups. :-)

25 days. 600 hours. 36,000 minutes. Then I'll be on my way home! (granted its for 2 weeks, but its still something!!!)

No comments: