I apologize to my faithful readers, I've been away for awhile. I've thought about writing, but never felt inspired or inclined to write. I'm sorry. I'll do my best to not leave you alone again like that. So, what's happened since May...:
-Spring semester ended. I got pretty rad grades and was able to go back to school for Fall of '12.
-I couldn't pay for said spring semester though, and must first pay off that amount before allowed to re-enroll...so I'm taking this semester off...
-I just stepped down as one of the managers of Bath & Body Works. I got a full time job at Schweitzer Engineering Lab in Pullman. :)
-I've failed a PT test for the National Guard and now have to take one every drill weekend until I pass one. I have until November or I'll be discharged for not meeting the Army standards.
-I've been slowly working on being domesticated, i.e. cleaning, cooking, making my bed.
-It's been nearly a year since I've been back and living back in Moscow. ^_^
http://thelovelywilliam.tumblr.com/ here's my tumblr.
No comments:
Post a Comment